Thursday, December 28, 2006

Woe Again!!!!

So I had to put the sweater down for pretty much the past month to get X-mas knitting done, but I picked it up again yesterday.

All I had left to do was finish the sleeves, See:



So now a little over a month later I pick it up to finish up the sleeves and hopefully have an FO by the end of this weekend.

But...

I tried the sweater on and now it's too big! It fit fine a month ago. The funny thing is the chest fit's fine, the length is still fine, but the sleeves are HUGE around on me and the Ralagan is HUGE. I know I lost some weight but this is insane.

So now I'm left with the decision to start over from scratch to fix the ralagan, rip the sleeves out and have a sweater that just doesn't fit quite right (unless I put 15 pounds on). Or accept that ralagans were never meant for DD's.

Suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home