Thursday, September 21, 2006

Finally! A Start!

Yesterday, between classes, I ran into my mailman (almost literally) and he had a surprise for me!! Yay! I got my yarn!



My lovely colors are: Avocado, Spruce, Mulled Wine, Fern, Carrot, and Pumpkin.



And a full collection shot. Obviously, avocado is the main color. I've knit with it before and love this color to pieces.



And that would be my other cat (the wee one), Basil. He's playing with my pattern, needles, etc.

I gave the sweater a start last night, though I'm only 11 rows in. I don't have class until 4:00 today (hooray!), so I'll be able to spend some quality time with the WIP. This will be my first sweater, so beware, I may be posting tons of questions and things.

(Don't I look excited?)

Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Pretty yarn!

8:24 AM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Wow D, I didn't even notice that!

11:16 AM, September 27, 2006  
Blogger L'autre rayĆ©e! said...

Nice one!

If you'd like to view many stripes come and visit my blog! ;)

see ya around

1:15 PM, October 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home