Saturday, September 16, 2006

It starts! For me, at least.

I was awoken today by the mailman. He had a package for me! My yarn had arrived (3 days on standard shipping!? I like you, elann.com!).


So of course I had to open it and admire it for a moment. Look at those colours. Yum!


Then came the swatch... And a cat, who decided my lap is prime territory during that time. Unfortunately, on size 7's, my swatch came out almost an inch too short. Ouch. I'm going to try 8's next and see if those work any better. Either way, because all my Denise tubing (save the shortest) is in use for other things, I'll have to go out and purchase a circular.

2 Comments:

Blogger leaves.of.lorien said...

Awww pretty kitty. :D

I hope my yarn comes soon! Apparently it's in West Virginia right now...so, it's getting closer!

And I love the yarn colors!!!

11:15 PM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Muthia said...

Cute kitty!!

7:57 AM, September 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home